Followers

Friday 4 March 2011

My Family..
Being back home for so long.. Its made me realise the things I'm really lucky to have. And even though I've shipped him off to Pau for 12 weeks one of those things is my dad. Hes not had a lot of luck, nor is he the brightest bulb in the pack but he is the most inspirational, genuine hard working person I know. 
Even if he does look like he's wet himself in this picture. 


Me and my Mum. And a distressed carousel horsey in the background.


This is Me and Little Brother.  Hes still a diva like that now.

My dog Ben. Hes the baby, We've had him 3 months and hes not even 1 yet, Hes HUGE
Very randy and likes bins but big and cuddly too.. We call him Forest Lump.



And this is my Molly. Cheeky and gorgeous, very very Clever.


No comments:

Post a Comment