Followers

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Got my derrière off the sofa tonight and made it to netball (Yay!!) Although maybe i wasnt quite ready for it. My back (where I had the surgery L1 for any of you who know) couldn't take the weight of my upper body when i tried to jog so my upper body ended up collapsing (which I can imagine looked hilarious because my feet were quite steady, and I had to keep running backwards to steady my back which was falling backwards. It was SORE! But im heading advice from the consultant that excersise is what it needs to get better long term I just need to do alot more physiotherapy to strengthen it up.
If there is anything I've learnt from 2011 though (even though were only 24 days in) is that you write your own story, and you make your own future. Hard work will pay off and Im more determined than ever that no matter how serious my health conditions are, I wont let them stop me from getting where I want to be.
This year I WILL be in a job I enjoy working part time alongside the Uni course I love. Ill be happy. Well i already am.

No comments:

Post a Comment