Followers

Thursday 27 January 2011

Because its my Birthday ..................
My life is alot of things, But never is it ever boring.
I've had the most amazing Birthday midweek weekend! I've been spoilt rotten and had an amazing time with the most amazing people.. 
Started on Tuesday night, Dinner was cooked for me, we went to see 127 hours (very gory.. Ill never fancy James Franco again. He definitely wasn't spiderman hot) then we went from there for a few drinks. 
Woke up the next morning to the most beautiful Pandora bracelet (with the most thoughtful charm on it <3) And we walked down to La Tasca to meet my mum and dad for Paella and Cosmopolitans for lunch. Then on to do some birthday Liverpool one shopping,. Got some other lovely things. 
Then I popped home for an hour to see my Molly and Ben (worlds cutest dogs) before going back over to Liverpool to see the Strictly come dancing tour which was AMAZING. Dancing, dresses, dancing, dresses, sparkles, dancing, dresses, cocktails, dancing, dresses, Ricky Whittle. Couldn't get enough. So im 20 today, Patsy kensit must be at least twice my age and she was looking damn HOT! Id kill to look like that.. To dance like that.. For a wardrobe like that!! 
Team 2011 all the way!!!!
And im not sad that my birthdays over not one little bit, As i've still got a tea party on Saturday for it.. A Birthday night out with my Hertfordshire/London Girls and boys next week and a certain Mr Danny Citrines 22nd  Birthday Night out in Nottingham the week after!

No comments:

Post a Comment